Tuesday 28 February 2017

CASTING CALL: Female skateboarders and male/female long boarders aged 20 - 30 need for TV commercial

We are looking for female skateboarders aged 20 - 30yrs and female and male long boarders aged 20 - 30yrs to appear in a TV Commercial. You must be available tomorrow in Manchester and on the 8th of March for the shoot. You must not currently be signed with another agency.
Please email cath@bosscasting.co.uk with you name, date of birth and a recent picture of yourself.



1 comment:

  1. All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp on this Number +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete